Friday, September 23, 2005

today! mental hurricane!

well, these few days have been rather interesting. I do think the air in my office has an interesting relationship with my body's natural gas emissions. i've been farting more nowadays. but sHhh.. you didnt hear it from me..

hMm.. received my results today.. not that bad.. quite good.. i passed all.. got 2 Bs 2 Cs and one C+.. cool right.. three grades that are in ascending order.. no A or D to stop the pattern.. but that's me.. i dont aim high.. my pastor says its a man of simple faith. (shrugs) why worry? (winks)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a rather severe headache today.. it started as a minor irritation somewhere in my head (which of you knows which part of your head aches when you have a headache?) before progressing to a damaging headache akin to that of hurricane Kristina. It was definitely a stage five.

I meant to go for band pract after work but my mind decided i could take the ache no more so i headed home. for panadol. and of course, a bath. (people stink after work. naturally)

the governor of my mind immediately raised a state of emergency - no talking except when necessary - and devoted all available resources to prepare for the 'hurricane'. Water, air and food. ok, so not really in that order

the hurricane played hokey-pokey in my head as i walked back home.

i finally reached home. after survivors of my mind desperately tried to find the button to disconnect my mind from my body. unsuccessfully of course.

I stepped into my house. And the governor initiated the recovery process. First came the line of troops and sandbags and shelter to brace against the fury of the Hurricane A.K.A. Panadol Actifast!

Next came supplies for hygenic and sanitation purposes/I took a bath. Then came much needed food and water supplies - dinner with drinks.

Hurray! As the supplies came in, the hurricane abated. Soon, the sun came up and life went on. naturally my mind was affected and is still reeling from the catastrophe but i am happy to say that electricity and the basics have been restored. Railway stations (trains of thought) are fully functional.
In retrospect of the crisis, i would like to extend my warmest gratitude to my dear who worried for me and provided emotional recovery and enforcement services in the unprecented crisis. Many thanks!D

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was the last day of my mentor at work - Stanley Huang. Aged 19 and attached to a girl my age, he has been a wonderful mentor and teacher. he taught me how to slack. and enjoy life. and not to worry and be happy. which accounts for the blog song. :D

Always remember!!!

Don't Worry AND Be HAPPY!