Tuesday, September 06, 2005

hMm.. havent updated for aawhile

haven't updated for awhile so i'll make this as brief as possible.

I'm quitting C.M.M. Council. Due to some unforeseen events that would be taking place, i have decided to leave the council. If I stay, i would only have a mediocre level of participation which is not good. at all. therefore, to my fellow council members, I thank you for an enriching experience in council. I know some of you might be thinking what for join the council only to quit after a few months. I can offer no valid reasons except that life is full of twists and turns.



Today was rather fun. Met up with J before my paper. finished the two hour paper in half an hour. and something hilarious happened before i left.

There were two invigilators. An aged male and a young female. During the exam, a fellow coursemate fell asleep, two tables to my diagonal left. The female invigilator walked past and noticed his head slumped on the table. she peered over his shoulder before walking to the front of my table to inform the other invigilator that the guy was sleeping. when she noticed i was looking at her, she came up to me and said: "He's sleeping. Should i wake him up?" Surprised, i could only shrug my shoulders. Then, the other invigilator, the aged male walked past to the table of the sleeping prince. he looked down , as if observing a person sleeping for the first time, before taking a few steps back from the table. he then proceeded to observe the sleeper.

she might have been a new invigilator and he might have been bored. or not. who knows?

ciao!