Saturday, September 10, 2005

well.. interesting days..

hMm.. have yet to blog for a few days.. so i shall.


Basically, nothing much happened? I mean, I could tell you about the gift my gf gave me on fri.. and i could tell you i might give her a similar gift too.. but what for?

just like i could tell you that i didnt realise how many temp jobs there were until i went to www.jobsdb.com, www.jobstreet.com and er another site. i could tell you its sortof a bit hard to get a temp admin job. cause toopid polys decide to have their breaks during e off-peak season. i could tell you about my job interview on monday for a post that i dont remember applying for? and they say i got shortlisted. i wont be surprised if that means they cut off names that were longer than five letters?

i could tell you that i cant wait to see my gf but that would be unfair to those unattached. i could tell you how when i was single, everybody around me looked and were single and now that im attached, everybody around me look and are attached. perspective, i believe.

i could tell you that though i know not how i've changed, i have changed. everybody does. but more of those in a relationship. i could tell you, im rather happy for my dear's kor. hee.

but what for?

so much information passing around that we dont really grasp the significance and true meaning of each fact. we view it as a bottle and some water inside and not realising that its half-emptyness or half-filled-ness reflects our outlook on life or its intricate and explicit details.

no doubt, i could post the various dirty stuff of my relationship but what for? sex sells. but not all things that sell has sex in it. weird eh? how a friend third-degree me on how many times i've kissed, and who initiated and stuff. curiosity? or a subtle warning to go slow?

i wonder. do i still whizz u away when you're with me? or have we entered something of a different stage? soon it'll be a month. 31 days. 744 hours. 44640 mins. 2678400 seconds. so fast. time flies by. love speeds it up i think i can safely say?

so, to conclude. nothing happened. really. nothing. yet.

weird hmm? in the earlier stages i would get so sensitive and self-blamet-tory whenever ya dont reply my msg or i haven heard frm u for quite some time.. trying to read between ur lines.. yet now we are.. first month's here. no doubt i trust u more than last time. and i dont get tt worried or self-blame-tory anymore.. and.. now comes the thoughts.. of whether u trust me as much as i trust you..