Monday, September 12, 2005

our first month.

To my Dear:

Ain't it amazing how time flies? we've already been together for one month. 31 days. 744 hours. 44640 minutes. 2678400 seconds.
Since that day on 12th August 2005 at 5.45pm on that bench in Bedok Reservoir Park, life has been quite a breeze. with you. The times we walked as we talked. around Bedok Reservoir. Around Tampines Central Park. and numerous other hdb void decks. and the times at Long John Silver too. ;)
Sometimes I look at us and I just thank God. For you. For us. For the Spirit between us.
I have no idea how long we'll last. but let's leave that to God, shall we? it would be more exciting. every time that i'm with you becomes an experience. and a test. a test of my own sensitivity and patience and a showcase of my strengths and flaws. the ability to make you laugh makes my day.
I promise that I will love you. For better for worse. For richer for poorer. in sickness and health. when the world is falling down i will always be around. though the tides may change the winds may blow. i know you know that i'll love you.
Happy anniversary dear. 1st of numerous anniversaries to come. :D

Yours lovingly,
Loves

P.S. nice song? :D specially chosen! :)