Saturday, July 15, 2006

new skin!



yay! after 2 hours, i finally got my new skin up. blogskin i mean la.
actually snatched this blogskin from one of my juniors and then changed like almost half of it; from the links to the placements to other stuff; personalising it.

I'm getting kindof sian of html for the moment. but soon. i'll tinkle around with it again to change the color or maybe insert a background image bah.

Well school is getting more fun.. 90% of my individual assignments have been handed up le. Only have MultiCam, Sociology Journal and Jap Test left. and group project for every subject. except apel and entrepreneurship la. of course.

Oh well. Till next time, (fingers crossed - hopefully I'll win the Opel car tomorrow. zZz ni has a macbook!!!! sheesh. i want one!) take care, God bless and have a blessed weekend!