Monday, July 31, 2006

ahhhh.. so hot. the girl.s.


Well, started my first show today. I'm working as an usher, btw. At an erRr prestigious arts centre in SG. lol you may be wondering why I aint saying the name of the centre i work for, simply because it has a certain code that restricts employees from lamblasting it on blogs. so. [shrugs] oh well.
It was kindof fun, my first show. I arrived there about fifteen mins before the reporting time and was eRr kindof shy. haha dont laugh k haha but well the other ushers are all 'un-virgins' so they know each other quite well le.
I was assigned ticket tripping. Not easy. But today wasn't that bad, simply cause it's the last Cabaret show so nobody will turn up with the ticket for the wrong date. (it happens more often than you think)The good thing about ticket tripping is its quite slack but the bad thing is I can't see the show. But I've got much more worth than the show cost. lol. I've got eye candies!
haha you wont believe the gorgeousness (is there such a word) and the beauty of some of the female patrons that went for the show. LOL. They were like so so so hot. ok not hot as in steamy not like the m1 kind of ad but they were the cleopatra-kind of hot. And lest you think i've fallen for some 30 yr old aunty you are so wrong. the girls were like in my age grp lor. 18 to 25 me thinks. and there was this guy who was like around my age with three of the babes. oh man. he must be a ladies man of sorts.
Now if every event has these kind of patrons, I dont mind working 24/7. Surprisingly, the SG babes oozed more sex appeal than the foreign babes. Yup, there were foreigners. Russians or British I think. Or both.
oh well. all in all it aint that bad despite being stationed with three other ladies who are like 2.5 times my age, and the fact that my feet are aching, (we cant sit). After all, I've earned fourty bucks. and my eyes have been satisfied. lol. sheesh. one never hears of any romance between an usher and a guest eh? then again, anything's possible.
Till next time, my love, tata!