Tuesday, July 04, 2006

P.C. Day 2

So it has come to Day 2 of P.C. and gosh am i ashamed of myself.

Wasn't a courteous person at all. I mean, I only said Thank You once to a non-friend. Kind of pathetic.

Worst part was I actually had a few opportunities to greet the bus driver but I didn't! (curses under one's breath)

I am seriously considering setting the 100-man target to be reached by the end of the month instead of days. Seriously.

Ain't life sad.
We live day by day.
Not knowing about tomorrow
Not knowing that your best friend today
will be gone
vanished, poof, out of your life
tomorrow

Ain't life grand
the person you once knew
pops into your life
pops into your life and says hi
pops into your life and says hi and decides to stay
till tomorrow

And then life goes blam!
the person you know
you thought you knew
you knew now you dont quite know
leaves ur life
in a rush, in a hurry
as if chasing something lasagne maybe

well what can i say
you've stripped me apart
buildings crumbled
walls destroyed
even the vase is broken
the cord cut off

what you want me to do?
live life in the buff
where every hair is counted, mocked then yanked off?

show me the meaning. of being lonely. of being somebody. of being. you.