Sunday, April 01, 2007

Internship

Yay! I've finally known my Internship Posting.

I'll be doing it at Inflight Productions located at the Riverwalk, rather near whole string of bars at Clarke Quay. So, well, you'll know where I'll be after work. [grins]

Now if only, a bubble tea shop owner would open shop there, it would be perfect! Can't you just imagine it. A bubble tea pub. It would make good business, I tell you. :)


So, out of professional curiosity about my [future] company for the next 6 months, I went to google its name. And silly me went to type in inflight productions + singapore and I was very very horrified to find that it couldn't be found. 'Surely a company in the media industry would have its own website' I thought to myself and then I kinda got a little anxious, wondering about the stability of my [future] company.

Thanks to one of my slighter-smarter friend who found their website for me! It's actually a branch of a Multi-National Company. So, well, I kinda expect to learn a lot from the company.

Heh. I can still remember going to their website and the first thing I saw was 'We ... offer ...services including tailor-made safety, training and destination videos'. SAFETY AND TRAINING VIDEOS?? I can just imagine myself editing the voice over for a plane safety video, you know those videos that show you what to do when a plane crashes; put your head between your legs yada yada. How thrilling eh!

Oh wells, at least I'm doing audio editing and not video editing so it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, I can hope that I'll do audio for a destination video. [eyes gleam with excitement] Hah. But what are the chances of an intern going overseas. Scarly I go overseas and share a room with my supervisor and he marks me down cause I snore louder than he does at night. Heh. Can you imagine my transcripts, "Passed Internship. Could have passed with commendation if his snore was softer." haha I'll definitely make the headlines.

Hee. I so can't wait for 16th April. 0930 hrs. 25 bucks per day. It ain't that bad. Well, except I gotta get a few more shirts. And my dad's 'offering' me his shirts which are like totally retro. Plain brown colour kinda shirts, that look at least ten years in age.

Money. and Shirts. Thats what I need now.