Thursday, August 31, 2006

Auntie ah! Bo ke Lu Lian Before ah?


Worked on Tues for some straneg musical performance. It wasn't that bad, the music I mean, the patrons were another thing. It was a free performance, and mid-day too, so well, Err, quite a few aunties went. And you can tell it was their FIRST time at the esplanade. Now, just for the record, I'm not an anti-old person nor do I bear grudges against the old old and the old but it was just amusing to see them gushing over everything, from the way the building was being cleaned, to the size of the concert hall, to the mere sight of the Merlion through the window. And they definitely weren't tourist-ly dressed. So that was the highlight of Tues afternoon.
Then I went to the gym. You know, i'm kinda considering bringing like butt cushions, cause after a while when you've sat long enough on the train seat, your butt just loses all feeling and all and kinda evolves into jelly. And while your butt is busily modifying its shape, your upper body's busy trying to subtly nudge the big burly guy at your right dozing away. His head is swaying from side to side like the leaves of a coconut tree in a breeze and eeew is that saliva collecting at the corner of his mouth. eeew. Whack in the leg or nudge in the ribs?? hMm!
So there I was, thinking very hard, when this girl just walks in. Okay la, she's not exactly that hot, and she's like only sec 3 or 4 and she's from TKGS (their uniform is so greenly distinctive. I think females in army uniform is TKGS uniform!!). Anyway, she [Well, I would love to say gazing but that would be so bhb] was staring at me. So, I like glanced her way occasionally to confirm and reaffirm the knowledge that nope I've never met her before and that I do not know her. And then, it strikes me. Her complexion is beeeeaaaautiful! Now when I say compexion is beautiful,I dont mean to say its palely white or ghostly [ghastly] white but rather that it's smooth and more of like an apple skin, smooth and nice to erm, [I just cant think of any other word, caress, as compared to say mango skin - face has moles, or [gasps] durian face - face with numerous pimples. It's quite interesting to see such flawless kin. So well, that's that. for Tues! Tata! That's four Ts in three words! =>