Monday, March 14, 2011

you smash my worlds

You smash my worlds apart
now why did I trust you so much last time
foolhardy I behaved with you.

You young child
claiming innocence
simple in thinking,
but not far.
You know not an iota of the consequences
of your actions.

My worlds were separated and
I had allowed you a glimpse of the second
universe
and now through your childishness
you wrecked both
and smashed them together.

So i pick up the pieces and trudge on
to another battle, to a field yonder
and find someone who can forge back
the pieces and mash the worlds
back together.

I didn't ask for a parting gift.
and yet you exploit the weakness I have
and in the future when your world disintegrates
if you should ever find me,
I wont turn you away.

By then, my world will be mashed and complete.

That you would grow up faster, child,
lest your actions lead to your downfall
and life knocks you on the head
and then leaves you for dead.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7