Friday, August 12, 2005

am i fickle-minded..

my godsis commented that i'm so fickle-minded, changing from girl to girl so fast. so this post is a clarification. of T, J1 and J2.


T. is an indirect junior of me and i have admiration and respect for her. if you were to ask me if I have feelings for her, my answer would be that i have curiosity over the exact nature of her character and i look up to her. a lot. but she does not know it.


J1. i had a crush on her. short-term de. cause i knew i could never make it with her. despite the physical intimacy. i guess she could be good at seducing people or flirting. yet, her character is rather transparent.


J2. well. i need not say much about her if you've read my earlier posts. but fret not if the letters confuse you. there may possibly only be J1 in my posts. no more J2. just, maybe, a dear.