Sunday, August 07, 2005

haha.. now i know why..

haha.. finally i see the light and i know why the two Js have been destroying my life.. k la.. not destroying.. but spinning it around..

see.. in my sixteen-going-on-seventeen years of living.. Js or people whose names with Js have affected my life..
it's not superstition or anything.. just.. well, most ppl wld say plain coincidence i say it's.. by a divine being.. hehe..
the crush that I had in primary five.. it was a rather major one.. her name started with J.. and.. well, duh, christianity is based on Jesus.. and.. in sec two.. the girl i liked.. that nearly liked me.. her name started with J too.. and.. well, yah.. you know about the two Js.. and.. well, of course names that start with J are quite common.. but.. nevertheless.. it's things like this that humour me.. gotta take everything in a positive manner ya know.. or life would be quite depressing.. :D