Wednesday, August 03, 2005

tdae.. was fun!!!

hee.. life's great now.. well.. ok.. maybe not tt gr8.. but i havent really been thinking about J.. which is both a good thing and a bad thing.. but.. well.. i guess there come about times where you can only love a person till a particular level before it becomes jealousy or lust or hatred.. and i am rather content to just love her one day la.. though it's quite bad of me.. a one-day stead.. imagine that.


had a gloriously fun day today. went out with J. hee. too many Js in my life. so dont be mistaken. this is a different yet same J. hee. when everythings over and stuff, maybe i'll tell you why that sentence, though it sounds "what-the-hell" to you, is a perfectly accurate statement.


I made her laugh. And laugh. and laugh. which is quite a good thing. I suppose it's so nice to make ppl laugh. not at you but with you. though, i have to apoogise for the rather lame standard of the jokes. but, hey, lame jokes no hurt nobody..

Two Js in my life. well, currently in my life. there are quite a lot of other ppl in my life who are Js. dont ask me why i have an infatuation with that letter. cause. it just happens to be.

Guess what I learned today. we are merely souls living in spirits living in bodies. yupz. when we die, our body dies, as you can see from cremation. and we become souls living in spirits. so, there. a three-in-one. strange. just like the Holy Trinity eh.