Friday, August 12, 2005

hMm.Mm..

well, i had a very profound and though-provoking phone conversation with J2 last night. we chatted from eleven to twelve thirty. ya know, she is the only girl in my life so far that has fallen for me as i fell for her. sorry, still falling for her. We talked about identity crisis, time, life and the philosophical questions. surprisingly, i've never seen this reflective side of her till the conversation. but, the human being has numerous sides, like the numerous pages of a book. i guess there're still other sides of her that i have yet to discover. soon, i might be as happy and knowledgable as miners who just struck gold. or oil. I wonder what sides of my does she know and exactly what sides of me do i show to her?


to be honest, doubt about my own capabilties run through my mind. worries at being unable to make her happy plague my mind. i fear the feard within myself and the demolishmentof the structure of my life. what i have observed and learnt as an outsider on relationships, i realize i have to practise, despite my lack of experience. forsake my friends i should not. done it once i have and it still causes me some grief when i recall it.


i remember the best thing or rather, the worst thing that would break a relationship would be to think too far ahead. i had a friend who gained a bf when she was sec three. i recall that day when she was telling me that she and her bf were making plans about meeting up and stuff after his Os. sadly, they broke up a fortnight later. a lesson that can be applied to life itself, we need to take one step at a time, one day at its best.