Friday, August 12, 2005

hehe..

hehe. the moment you've been waiting for yeah?

To my fellow readers,

It is my pleasure to inform you that from now on, there will only be one girl in my life. On the 12th of August, between 5.45pm and 5.48pm, on a bench at the Bedok Reservoir Park, I, the owner, writer and publisher of this blog formed a merger with the girl of my heart. Accompanied with birds chirping and the sound of runners feet against the stones, i and her became boyfriend and girlfriend. It is an honour to inform you that J2 will be the only girl in my life from now on, and if it be God's will, till eternity.
I thank you for your time and patience in reading this post. Should you have any questions, comments, complains, feel free to enter them into my tag board.
Thank you! have a nice day and God bless!



From: Publicity Manager of this blog AKA the Owner AKA Your Friend