Tuesday, August 16, 2005

weird aint it..

hMm.. now quite sian.. so just decide to blog.. while waiting for my songs to be downloaded.. hMm.. i realize.. when I'm with her.. i feel safe.. loved and loving.. i feel like i and Her are bonded and in tune with the same mental frequency. Yet now, when distance separates us, that small knob in my mind starts turning. doubt runs through my mind as i ponder the similar differences and different similarities between us. My mind questions the same frequency, that is receiving nothing but noise. perhaps we have to be close. my heart feels so much lighter when she holds my hand. yet, i can sense that we do not know each other. and i wait patiently. for the chance to show myself. i dont mind her knowing me. inside-out. i wait patiently. for the time and opportunity to allow her when she probes me. just as she allows me to probe her.

that we may know each other. inside out. to predict what the other party would say. to help each other to think. sometimes when i walk with her, i sense the walls around her. and yet i am probably guilty of this too. she deserves another better one, no doubt about it. my mind is slow in responding to my heart. the cells go on strike.


now i realize relationships is finding the right balance between physical, verbal, mental and emotional intimacy. the crux of a relationship is neither of these four but the heart. which is the basis yet the end of all four.


i love you.