Sunday, August 07, 2005

todae was farnie funny farnny far-haha-ny :D

today was fun!!! well, sortof la.
sad to say, i skipped cell. then met J2 for lunch. met my parents. Thank God they didnt seem me and Her la. If not die liao, I'm not with her lor. weird right. but, I know their minds.. and.. if they see me with a girl.. it would be disastrous..

anyway.. we went long john silver..

Note: Advice For Guys, before you suan any girl, ensure that your legs are together and not, in any way, spread out or else... you know! You Have Been Warned!

and.. at long john.. we sat beside a family of four.. and they were very cute la.. no.. not the parents.. (duH!).. the kids.. two daughters.. one would be, like around two or three yrs of age? and the other two or three yrs older. anyway, i suck at guessing people's age la. but i know my age. i'm 71. oh wait. no i'm not that old.oh yah. the other way round. 17. sorry. hee.

and.. the younger daughter was so cute. cause there was a board that blocked any eye contact between my (our) table and their table. so the daughter was looking at me through the wide slit below the board. and her eyes were, staring intently at me while i tried to eat my chicken. and all this while, J2 who was sittin opp me was laughing like a hyena. well, of course, i tried to smile at the kid who was staring at me. an unsuccessful attempt. Well, I offered her chicken. (her dad's back was facing towards me, btw) She looked at the chicken. then looked at me. With her mouth slightly open to show me that she didn't have much teeth. Now I know why people say babies are smarter than adults. Or maybe it's just me. hee.
So, there I was. the kid staring at me. i'm sticking my fork into the chicken and raising it to my mouth. i sense her eyes on me. on my chicken. and on my hand. as my mouth slowly opens for the arrival of the chicken, my eyes notify me that her eyes is focused on the chicken. as my teeth leave bite marks on the chicken, as my hand slowly lowers, i look to my left and her eyes meet my eyes. Chemistry? No way! More of a conversation between a Singaporean and an Eskimo.
Anyway, that's all for now. nothing else exciting happened in the day.

OH YAH!!! Have!!! On my way to church, bus 293 drove past me. So, I glanced at it. And saw another baby, face pressed to the window, and a huge cheerful grin pasted on her face. and when she saw me looking at her, she waved At ME!!! sad, my reflexes were not fast enough to wave back. I think that girl is destined to be a politician ya know. gaining experience of waving to people onboard a moving vehicle.


anyway, that's really about it. nothing baby-ish else happened. As my godsis always like to say, tata!