Monday, August 08, 2005

oh dear.. what can the matter be.. with me?

oh my. i just realized. after some research. both Js in my life are unpopular and not well-liked in school la. haix. i am seriously unsure about my feelings towards J2 la. both Js can be rather act-cute la but the diff between J2 is that whenever we depart from each other, i depart with a smile on my face. simply put, she brightens up my day. Height isnt much of a matter. cause my arm, though casual, can still go around her shoulder. but it's this rebellious streak that is present in both of their characters that distresses me. They aren't exactly guai-kia-s just like i'm not exactly a pai-kia. yet characters aside, i wonder about her feelings towards me. if she has any. i know i do have some towards her. not much but not too little.

i wonder, how much importance do i play in her life. i know she plays a rather big role in my life. now. but i know, if i do stead with her, it would not last that long. cause, the feelings i have for her are based on experiences and times together, and not so much of character and mentality.

Now i realize what an understatement it was when i said that the two Js are turning my whole life upside-down.

J2. your image has been burned onto my mind. i cannot help but imagine your laughter inside my head. i wonder, do you know the impact you leave on me? is there a chance we might be together? and last long.. and satisfy both our needs? cause i know, no matter what happens, that sensitivity in me wishes not that you get hurt..
can my heart take your entry into my life?