Friday, August 12, 2005

hehe.. tday wasnt tt bad..

hehe.. tdae wasnt tt bad.. though i was like very very surprised tt so many of my classmates read my blog.. hee.. just saying that I'm going out with my friend brought half a dozen immediate replies. "who?" "Is it T?" "Is it J?" "J1 or J2?" my goodness. now i know why my blog counter is like so high. but, i guess that's the human character weakness. kaypoh-ness.

Anyway, after GDF lecture i went to meet J2. (Now you ppl know). technically, i didnt really meet her immediately. had to wait for her cca to end which was around five. then we walked and talked. my goodness! we had to make numerous detours to avoid several loud-mouth people. It's like, we even met her the ppl in her clique and they sortof followed us a short distance. What is relationships and people man? I would have though Chinese drama serials provided enough of that type of entertainment. After walking aimlessly, we went to a nearby void deck to sit down. and it was slightly embarrassing cause several students walked through the void deck and saw us together. some i know and some she knew. but overall, it was enjoyable. we sortof snuggled and cuddled for like fifteen minutes of so. crapped every now and then, just to make her laugh. what a remarkable conversation we had. one part of it caught my attention.

She: Weird...
Me: What thing weird?

(looking back, i realize, shamefully, that my standard of english in communcation is not that good. yet.)

And, if you wanna know what her reply was. it was more to the line of: "weird that we're like this but we're not together."

this definitely set my mind thinking. but, well, in case you want to know the outcome. she is single. i am single. and i will give her all the time she needs to think.

and on the way back.. to her home.. we held hands.. sweet ain't it.. hehe.. and.. well.. i did kiss her.. the back of her hand.. :D

take care amigo!