Thursday, August 04, 2005

dear diary,

Today was very very unique. it rained heavily in the morning. and it was so awesome. the trees dancing to the unsteady tempo of the wind and the flat and sharp sounds of the bustle and hustle of what else but the wind. Indeed, it was a totally sensational experience. not just to feel the spit of the rain upon your face, but to feel the power of God in the wind. the best part was seeing a bi-directional flow of the rain. who says all rain flows, or in the case of a severe thunderstorm, blows in one direction? i observed, with my own naked eyes, two different directions that the rain took.

then, i had school. media and society was a bore. especially when several people didn't come for tutorial today.

After that, we went for lunch. at engine sch. honestly, to tell you the truth, having six different canteens to choose from has no hungry effect on me now. it's all the same. western, chinese, malay. drinks. to put it in simple words, the food bores me. OR it could just be the company. OR maybe not.

After lunch, we separated and each went to do what we went to do. we sortof re-grouped back again during lecture.

Now comes the exciting part. J called me during sch. and I met up with J after sch. hee. readers, be warned. these are two different Js i'm talking about. confusing ain't it? Maybe i should give them a label like J1 and J2. but that's so like Journalism 1: News Writing and Journalism 2: Feature Writing. Back to, erm, whatever I was saying. I went out with J.

Now, come to think of it. I make both Js laugh quite alot. And both are rather similar yet different. They have lots of weirdy thingys hanging on their handphone chains. or whatever it's called. They.. have a unique way of writing you and other english words. Neither singlish nor any language that I have ever seen before in my whole entire life. Which is not that long. just 17 years or so.

We walked the same place that we walked yesterday. Thank God the classmate that saw us together yesterday wasn't here today. Imagine being with the same person and being seen twice in the same area in two consecutive days.

We talked and talked and joked and laughed and talked. she is attached ya know and no, I'm not trying or being the third party. She knows who I like and, well, I think I know who she likes. lah.

In fact, she would probably read this when i publish this entry which means that I cannot say too much about her. or too little either. People need fame and recognition sometimes to feeel good.

To J, the one that I was with today, don't worry about him and you. or rather, you and him. As long as the passion is there, the relationship will succeed. love ain't about maturity though sensitivity is involved.

To my diary, dear diary. I have no idea why I'm calling you dear diary when you aren't actually a diary. I used to have a diary last time. or rather, a notebook which i wrote down my daily thoughts. I guess, that would be your predecessor dear diary.

Dear diary, that is all I have to say for now. cause i feel like writing an reflective journal entry in you later about a mind. though i strongly believe that it would amount to nothing conclusive.

Dear diary, do you know that this entry has a lot of twins?


Yours Sincerely,
Your owner.