Sunday, August 07, 2005

oh my.. my life.. life in.. in discords..

To my regular readers:



If you have been following my blog posts regularly, you would know that there are two Js in my life. well, technically one was and is not and possibly will not be in my life. hee. that sounds so like-revelation type of phrase. anyway, these two Js have been happily creating confusion and turning my whole world upside down.

Speaking of upside-down, i strongly recommend you all listen to "Spinning Around" by Jump5. Ask me on msn if you want it limited time only. :D

Now, back to the Js. Both are similar in several facial looks and erm, spellings of some phrases. One, J2, reads my blog occasionally. And she's very very very valuable or rather invaluable cause she knows the identity of J1 and T. T has more importance in my life though.

My life has been topsy-turvy ever since both Js stepped through my life. in my life, i mean. I've been spending time with each J on Sundays. In case you're thinking i'm yi da liang chuan-ing (one step two boats in chinese, layman's terms would be two-timer) let me just say that a quart's of my heart is with T, another quart is with J2. and the rest? they're with my friends. Tall, short, long, fat, thin, chinese, malay, indian, english, loud, soft, shy, outgoing, cheerful, depressive, vulgar, soft-spoken, polite, gracious, motherly, daughter-ly, brother-ly, sensitive, lukewarm, insensitive, generous, helpful, kind, rude, obsessive, posessive, proud, humble, meek, mature, childish, single, attached, divorced, old, young, middle-aged, male, female, male that acts female, female that acts male, trustable, honest, sly, liar, cheater, lame, serious, smart, and... many more. hee

Anyway, that's all. la. hope to have a chance to talk to T. HOPE.



From: The Blogger of This Blog