Tuesday, August 09, 2005

well, i have no choice but to admit she has been the object of my thoughts..

well. the day is nearly over. a day of rest and relaxation. I have already completed journalism individual tutorial assignments. So, there will be a rush for time as my group scrambles to complete our marketing assignment. and journalism assignment. Managed to finish about a quart of my graphic design assignment. going to complete my A4 advert soon. Soon.

But, despite all that i have been able to accomplish today, i am unable to find certain peace within my heart. and parts of my mind. cause J2 occupies it. So near yet so far. She is barely fifteen minutes walk away yet... we are so far apart.

I can still remember an incident that has been etched onto my mind. We walked along the reservoir yesterday. stopping occasionally to sit down, and laugh and chat. technically, that would be half correct cause she was the one laughing most of the time. either she's easily laughable or.. my jokes were that funny. and lame. :)

Anyway, i remember two particular occasions that we sat down. the first one, while i stood to resume our "trekking", i extended my hand to help life her up. But she stood up on her own. It was the "rest" after that that will remain in my mind. and possiby my heart. I extended both my hands. She accepted both. At that moment, as i pulled her up, our eyes met. (dont worry, sparks didn't fly. Nor was there electricity involved.) That split of a second, I saw trust in her eyes. through her eyes, I saw not a girl nor a human being but that of her character. shape and size had no meaning then as I saw intangible assets. like trust. like an x-ray examination where one sees not the skin nor blood, that exact moment i saw the fullness of her character. i saw trust. and, that moment, my love for her grew.

this is what i have been pondering the whole day. and now.