Friday, August 19, 2005

one week..

DUE TO FEEDBACK, PARTS OF THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED

well, today was rather huge.

had gdf in the morning and ah yong raised a huge fuss cause i (and SH) didnt have the physical LOA to show him, and thus he couldn't let us go. we had a lunchtime band performance. thankfully, i managed to contact lulu and she managed to get the hard copy and "send" it to us. overall, the performance wasnt that bad. this being my first band performance in TP, i would say the interest garnered was rather overwhelming. Sound-wise, I would say we definitely have to project our notes cause the acoustics and volume of the outdoors is definitely different as that of band room.

after that, had lunch and then medsoc tutoria Yay! I'm rather happy that I managed to get my first A for medsoc which is my individual assignment. My topic was on media and its role in teenagers life, which i could relate with, and thus made the whole assignment rather challening yet easy; to transpose these thoughts into words that would have the same effect and meaning.

After medsoc, on my way out with lao da and mummy and gang, we met two year 1s from some business course doing a survey. the most interesting thing is that, one of them actually flirted with me. well, of course, at this point, i would like to interject that the definitions of flirting varies from person to person and thus, those that were with me may not have thought so. However, as for me, i felt that she did flirt with me. Body language and eyes and stuff. Too bad i didnt get her number or something cause i could intro her to my friends. my single, non-attached friends, that is. she did have the looks. and around my height. and she works in KFC at P.S. on sunday. so there. want to know her? go buy a chick. chicken, i mean. :)

Went to meet J after all these happenings. so weird, her coming out of school at the same precise moment as my "daughter". come to think of it, she's just one year older than my daughter. LOL. anyway, we talked and walked aimlessly though. like normal. :D but i had the biggest shock of my life ever. see, we sat down at a pavilion to er, cuddle, and then we saw shu ning walking. she didnt recognise us la. then, right before our very eyes, the lift opened and we saw dee, kwan and maria. two of them are my godsisters, one of which i'm pretty close with. So, it was coincidentally unbelievable.

Quite a lot of burnings today. which was rather sad cause i saw small kids just following their parents. not knowing what and why they doing what they're doing.

Went for council meeting soon after. and then, i went to meet J again after council meeting.

today marks the first week that we've been together.
memories to be cherished and times to treasure
i dont know what the future will bring
but i know what i will sing
i...
love...
you..

:D:D:D

weird how times passes by. it was even weirder, cause a few days ago, i was telling her how i wished that i could spend a night or like, 12 hours with her. well, i spent about two hours with her. which seemed like 12 hours. XXX XX XXXXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XX XXX XX XX XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX X XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXX
XX XXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XX XXXX XXX XXXX
people i'm not close with, recognise me from a distance
people that were close with me, do not see me even if they pass me..

she feels stressed. yet, i cannot detect that when im with her. do i really whizz her off to another place or am i becoming insensitive. my crappiness and lameness brings laughter between us, bonding us together. yet there are times where she doesnt divulge her thoughts and this frustrates me a little. then i realise neither do i. though u allow her to probe my mind and let her view it as and when she wants to, deep down inside i know i am still not that open to her. i wonder, do you?